10 Days of Yule
A free course to get you in the holiday spirit!
Celebrate the Winter Solstice
Upon completion of this course, you will have the practical tools and inspiration you need to have a magickal winter solstice!
Yule is celebrated each year sometime around December 20-22. It is a day of retreat, reflection and darkness as this is the shortest day of the year - the day with the shortest number of daylight hours. Yule is a celebration of light in the darkness.
Your instructors are practicing witches with almost two decades of combined, magickal experience. We believe witchcraft should be easily applicable to your modern, daily life and that your seasonal celebrations should suit your lifestyle and beliefs.
In this course, you will cover:
- What Is Yule? We will answer your burning questions about what the sabbat represents and why we celebrate the winter solstice in the first place.
- Recipes. It wouldn't be the holidays without some baked goods! Learn to make Yuletide Gingerbread Cookies and a modern take on Traditional Wassail.
- Decor & Project Ideas. Set up your very own Yule altar, complete with an apartment-friendly Yule Log Alternative and Yule Pinecone Decorations.
- Spells & Rituals. Set the stage for a Yule ritual with the holiday scents of a Yule Essential Oil Diffuser Blend, followed by a warm cup of Winter Solstice Dream Tea.
Who should take this course?
Anyone interested in exploring their spirituality in relation to the seasons and pagan sabbats. Modern witches and pagans and those on an alternative spiritual path will find this course perfectly suits their needs.
Learn from our years of experience as practicing witches and start celebrating the winter solstice today!
- The Modern Witch's Guide to Imbolc
- The Modern Witch's Guide to Ostara
- The Modern Witch's Guide to Beltane
- The Modern Witch's Guide to Litha
- The Modern Witch's Guide to Lammas
- The Modern Witch's Guide to Mabon
- The Modern Witch's Guide to Samhain
Instruction of this course is taught jointly by Serena of Lavender Moon and T.C. Stewart of The Witch of Lupine Hollow.
Serena is an eclectic witch from southern Wisconsin. She primarily works with tarot cards, crystals, and the moon. She blogs over at Lavender-Moon.com, a resource designed to help you help yourself love the life you’re living at this moment. She believes that everyone can live a magical life no matter where they're at and strives to make spirituality accessible for everyone.
T.C. Stewart is a cottage witch from northern California. Her practice focuses on following the moon, tea rituals, yoga and urban gardening. She blogs at WitchofLupineHollow.com, a site named in honor of her favorite book, Miss Rumphius, the tale of an adventurous woman trying to make the world more beautiful. She believes magick can be practical and suited for modern, everyday lives, especially when it is focused on health, happiness and mindfulness.