Practical Magick for Modern Witches: Part Two
Expanding your knowledge about practicing witchcraft in the 21st century
Modern Magick for Advanced Witches
- Understanding historical and modern witchcraft practices
- Creating and working in your very own modern sacred spaces
- Working practical kitchen magick
- Connecting with nature in an urban setting
- Practicing spells and magick
- Celebrating the sabbats, (pagan holidays), in ways that make sense for your modern lifestyle
- Writing in and working with your grimoire as a daily, living document
Haven't taken Part One yet? Sign up here!
Instruction of this course is taught jointly by Serena of Lavender Moon and T.C. Stewart of The Witch of Lupine Hollow.
Serena is an eclectic witch from southern Wisconsin. She primarily works with tarot cards, crystals, and the moon. She blogs over at Lavender-Moon.com, a resource designed to help you help yourself love the life you’re living at this moment. She believes that everyone can live a magical life no matter where they're at and strives to make spirituality accessible for everyone.
T.C. Stewart is a cottage witch from northern California. Her practice focuses on following the moon, tea rituals, yoga and urban gardening. She blogs at WitchofLupineHollow.com, a site named in honor of her favorite book, Miss Rumphius, the tale of an adventurous woman trying to make the world more beautiful. She believes magick can be practical and suited for modern, everyday lives, especially when it is focused on health, happiness and mindfulness.